Monday, August 10, 2009

Introducing; Project Gavin!



I am excited to announce a project near and dear to my heart. It is something I have wanted to do for a very long time and now I have the opportunity! This project is dedicated to my son Gavin who inspires me daily.

Here's a little info:

Project Gavin by Time Held Photography, is a program that offers free photo sessions to children living with autism and their families. Visit www.timeheldphotography.com for more information on how to book your Project Gavin Session.

6 comments:

  1. Rachel, I LOVE this idea so much!!!!!!! I really want to do a write up on you for MomShots. Would you be interested? I couldn't find your email address or I would have emailed you. I'm sure I have it somewhere... Let me know what you think, OK?

    Jessica
    www.MomShots.com
    momshotsatyahoodotcom

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, rach.
    u probably heard of this. about a father who taught photography to his autistic son. it was thru his son's photography that he somehow see's what is in his mind. =)
    rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW Rose that is so incredible! Hi I am Rachael's sister Rebeccah. Ray this is such a GREAT idea!!! You are a true inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's so cool! I will send people your way if I run into anyone that qualifies.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so wonderful, I have already emailed my friend about this!!

    ReplyDelete